From:
TwoSpooky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 22:33:53 -0500
A bit of a "weasel-sighting" for everyone.  I recently began playing Sim
City 3000, and there are often silly headlines that run across the "news
ticker" at the bottom of the screen, things like "Mysterious rumblings in
the distance found to be mysterious rumblings," or "Your results may vary."
Well, imagine my surprise when the headline "Weasels are warm and
wonderful!" runs across the screen!  Now that I have a shopping mall in
my city, the latest weasel headline was "'Weasels are Warm and Wonderful'
Day at Local Mall".

Is someone at Maxis a ferret fan? <g>

-Tasha

"Dear Diary, Today my heart leapt when Agent Scully suggested spontaneous
human combustion..."
USE THE NETWORD!: "TwoSpooky"
The X-Files: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/5368/enter.html
The Ferret Files: http://www2.crosswinds.net/omaha/~ferts