From:
"Helen L. Coburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:16:31 -0500
Well, Mark went back to the vets yesterday.  Dr Karen said he was doing
great (laser surgery is so much easier on the babies).  The tumor was
benign, what a relief.  Mark improves daily, he has moved back to his cage
with Luke.  When he is completely recovered, we will go to the shelter and
look for a little girl or two for the 2 boys.

My prayers go out to all the sick fuzzies.

Helen
Mark .... I'm free of the cage
Luke ....  Hi stranger want to play??