From:
Linda Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 14:08:40 -0500
For all of you in the DFW area who use or are thinking of using Dr Roger
Kendrick DVM as of October 1, 1996 he will have a new address.

Roger Kendrick DVM
Bowen Road Animal Hosp
501 S. Bowen
Arlington, Texas 76013
Phone (817)861-1763

He will be associated with Dr.Gordon Smyth DVM.  I have had a tour of the
office and have been assured that the office will be very well equipped to
handle all medical needs our darling fuzzies may need excluding the sonogram
he had access to at the old office.  He says he will still be sending those
to Dr. Thayer.  This is going to be a very good move for our Dr. Kendrick
and both vets are looking forward to taking care of our fuzzy babies.

Linda and the amazing Trio (Buddy, Scooter and Toby)