From:
"J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 00:25:58 -0700
To any and all....

To pull out of the Ferret Olympics, no matter what the reason, is wrong.
Excuse me for being blunt.  By pulling out, you do exactly what the
terrorists wish.

Did we see any of the human athletes pull out?  No..in unity there is
solidarity.

Please reconsider the act of pulling out of the ferret events.  The only
victor would then be the cowards who made and placed the bomb.

Joe, with Billy Bob on 1 shoulder and Garret the Ferret on the other!