Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 17:17:43 -0400
The UPS deliveryman arrived with our 'Scatter Guards' for our Ferret
Nation cages. Upon assembling the guards to the first pan bottom, my
elation immediately turned to anger and frustration. The anger was
pointed to myself for ordering twelve instead of one, and my
frustration was directly at Ferret Nation for producing and touting
this obtuse manifestation as an improvement to their wonderful cage.

A simple modification in the production of the pan depth was all that
was needed! Instead, we are offered a contraption that presents more
problems than it corrected. I have no idea who is responsible for the
design and testing of this product, but as a potential user (and as
an experienced Quality Assurance Inspector in manufacturing), I would
never have given the "go ahaead" to manufacture this product.

One a '1 to 10' scale, with one (1) being the best and ten (10) being
the worst; I rate this product as an 10+. Save your money for something
that works for you and your ferrets.

www.ferrets.com has already issued me a Return Control Number, and they
were very nice about my this product. I have always had great service
from them.

Rick White - SAFE