From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:26:51 +0100
>My vet told me to never vaccinate her again.  I am concerned about
>this.

Hi
This all depends on weather you take them out or not.  If you do not take
them for long walks outside of your home, then there is no need to have
their shots up dated.

On another note have you tried to find a vet that uses a homeopathic
approach to vaccines.

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets ;
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/head-gardener ;
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html ;
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html ;
http://groups.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation ;
Artis Pet Sanctuary, UK [log in to unmask] Registered Charity
(c) http://www.headway.org.uk/ Some great people who have supported me
through my illness.  All copy rights reserved by Author (c)