From:
"Holmquist, Maxwell R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 08:20:38 -0500
Hi,
Remember me?, I was the guy who posted to the FML a couple of times last
week desperatly looking for ferrets.  I have finally pinned downa pair in
Weyawega, Wi.  with the help of Dan and Sarah Murray.  She replyed to my
posting with some information about this breeder near where ahe lived in
Waupaca and I just managed to nab the last two of his little fuzzbuts before
he takes the rest of his variouspets to a swap meet.  I di not have a car,
so Sarah and her husband are driving out there for me to pick up these
fuzzies.  Thank you Dan and Sarah for your help!!!

        Sincerly and Dooks, Dooks, Dooks!!!, Max Holmquist