From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 18:14:18 -0500
>State law supersedes all county and municipal law..that is, if the State
>says its so, no county or city may say otherwise.

This is my first time posting here so first let me introduce myself........
my name is Diane and I have 2 little girls 7 mos. and 17 mos. named cocoa
and wiggles.  We live in northeastern Pa along with my husband.  I'm lucky
enough to not work so I have plenty of time to play and enjoy our little
fuzzies.

Now my question............I was wondering about the above statement if
this is true then how does NYC get away with banning ferrets?  I maybe
wrong but isn't New York state a ferret friendly state and if this is true
then why doesn't the above pretain to NYC?  I'm not sure I'm right about
this but figured the only way to find out is to post here and learn from
the more expert ppl on here..................

Thanks,
Diane,wiggles and cocoa