Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 17:30:03 -0600
Hi :) i have just been kinda sitting here reading your posts, and i wanted
to tell you guys how much i love this FML!  I have been known to stay awake
until this hits my box so i can read it before i go to bed!  <G>

So i thought id come here for a problem i am having.  I live in Jackson
Mississippi.  This *is* the capitol of the state, but i think we are a bit
behind in technology and lifestyles.  There are only 3 pet stores listed in
our phone book, and one of them have closed.  The other 2 are part of the
same company, just in different malls.

My problem is: i want to get another ferret, but i also dont want to pay
$200.00 for a 12 week old neutered/descented ferret.  I also dont like the
fact the the ppls at the store dont really know how to 'sex' the animals.
they DO have a very nice cage for their pets and i dont think they are
neglected in any way... in fact im very impressed with how well the animals
are treated.

(back to the point)

What im really looking for is someone else in jackson that breeds ferrets,
and especially a ferret adoption center.

Im new to this city and i would REALLY love to meet other fert lovers!  In
fact, id be willing to travel a few (hundred) miles if i found someone close
enough <G>

Talk to you all later...
Jeni (mom)
Andrew (dad)
Moo, Blue, Sparkle, Slinky, EEbie, Smudge,
Sonic, Knuckles, Groucho, Snowball, Piggy
and the 2 un named babies-whatta crew, huh? <G>