From:
Ambrosia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:38:40 -0800
Hello, my ferret Holly wags her tail during play.  Any play.  Her only
playmates to date are my cat and small dog, both of which wag their tail.
Holly is very smart, and I thought she was just imitating them; but now
she wags her tail when she plays with my son as well.  Which just delights
my 6 year old!!  It's adorable and fun to watch.  After reading some posts,
I now know that many ferts have this trait; but I still think she may have
learned it from her current playmates :-)

......Kim