From:
"Nancy J. Donnelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 03:16:12 -0500
chsnging from Iam's Kitten Food to Totally Ferret, I would like to offer the
following:

My Sam, who was my first little fert, was among those who could be described
as "mentally challenged." He was sweet in every way, but absolutely listless
and dull... he slept all of the time, and didn't even rise much to play.  He
was long, skinny, and extremely boney.  Sam was raised on Iam's.  When Sam
was about 1-1/2 years old, I swithched to Totally Ferret.

I now have a very new Sam. He is huge, healthy, and playful. with beautiful
soft fur.  I admit, he is still somewhat mentally challenged, but maybe this
was from lacking something in his diet for so long?  Whatever he needed,
he's getting it now, and I contribute it all to the change in his food...
nothing else changed.

Nancy