Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:09:02 +1000
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if someone could help me at all, I've already gone to the
DEFRA web site and e-mailed within the department, but many questions of
mine still remain unanswered!

I was wondering if anyone on the list has had any experience with
shipping ferrets from Australia to the UK?  My boyfriend and i are
looking at getting married at the end of next year (he living in the
UK and me in Australia at this point in time)  And we are looking at me
moving over there for a few years to help us to save money together to
come back to Oz and buy a house with the deposit we've saved.  As i don't
want to be living for 2+ years without my ferrets (having a 2 month
holiday without them almost killed me) I would really like to find out
about taking them over there and getting them through without having to
spend 6 months in a boarding house where they might end up being
neglected by uneducated people!

Is there anyone out there that could help me?

Thanks
Vikky