From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:26:17 -0800
Harry Cooke of Ostrander, Ohio????  After yesterday's Birthday post, I
received several messages from people wanting to know who Harry Cooke is!
I want to know...WHO IS HARRY COOKE and where in Ostrander are you???

Although I am in Florida now, I lived in Ostrander for 25 years and
in all the time, the only Cooke's there were family!  We don't have a
Harry!!  (A Tom and a Dick....but no Harry!) I checked the phone book
and there are no Harry Cooke's listed for Ostrander....but there was a
'H' Cook listed in Powell...about 15 miles down the road a ways!

So, Harry...if you are out there...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  My birthday isn't
until the first week of March and it's the big one.  YIKES!  I want to
thank everyone who is helping me ease the pain of this one by donating
to SOS for my Birthday!  So far, 14 people have donated and $184.50 has
been raised for SOS!  This is so wonderful!  I am just thrilled to pieces
that I actually have 14 friends who would do this for me!  Big, Big hugs
and a piece of my virtual Birthday Cake to all of you!  THANK YOU!

I'd kinda like to see this rounded up to 15 people.  Do I have one more
friend out there who would donate a dollar to SOS?  If so, you can sent
it by Paypal to:

Or you can send a check made out to SOS to:

  Judy Cooke
  110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
  Panacea, FL  32346

Happy Birthday to all the FEB Birthdays - may all your wishes come true!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters

PS....Population of Ostrander is about 450