From:
Apryl Keniston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 00:29:02 -0500
Hello everyone;

My name is Apryl and I posted a couple of weeks ago introducing myself and
my 4 furr-kids.  Now I have a question.  The local pet store that I bought
my first 2 "kids" from refuses to tell me the name of the breeder that
they acquire their kits from.  I assured them that I have no intention of
contacting the breeder directly, that I just wanted to know where my boys,
Ozzy & Gizzy, came from.  All they would tell me was that they were "up
north" somewhere, and that it was confidential information.  Neither of the
boys is tattooed in any way.  They are both big boys, weighing 3.8 & 3.9
lbs.  and they are approximately 10 mos.  old.  Does anyone know what major
breeders (my assumption because they were shipped to Florida) from "up
north" do not tattoo their kits.  They were both altered and descented
before shipping I was told.  Any help with this would be very much
appreciated.  Thanks.

Apryl and the Fantastic Four