From:
BOB NIXON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 1994 18:01:57 EDT
Hi all! I have only replied once to the FML but Myself and others in the Central
AZ Ferret Club
have been Reading the FML regularely and enjoying how other folks around the
country and
World, for that matter, enjoy thier Ferrets too.

The reason I am posting this message is to inform the readers of 3 more Pictures
sent to
Compuserve in the Graphics Plus Forum. The Pictures are titled (Bandit.jpg a
four photo
collage of the late Bandit, who recieve a Champion ribbon last year. He is over
five years
in the photo's and ailing healt. but still a good looking Sable.)
Fuffy.jpg is the second picture
Pict4j.jpg is the third picture her name is Gismo, both of these pitures were
made into Tee
 Shirts with the Central AZ Ferret Club  around a circular and Oval outline.

I would be happy to send these Pictures to an Internet address that would be
accessable to
those who don't have compuserve, if someone would give me a good location.
I also have an Internet Address in care of my Brother ( [log in to unmask] ) and my
compuserve adress is Bob Nixon 72702,3713.

Thanks Bob