Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:59:40 +1000
Hello to all fuzzies and their Hoomans!

I've just got a question about the M.R.S.: Tooth Brushing Crusade, I was
just wondering if someone could answer me what happens to the ferrets in
the wild as far as their teeth are concerned (I'm talking black footed
ferrets and the like , not our little domesticated fuzzies)  Is it the
fact that they eat bones and cartilage and things like that, which means
that they'd come across less problems with their teeth?

Surely if this is the case then wouldn't keeping our little guys close
to a "natural" diet help prevent these tarter/gum problems?

I'm just wondering if someone could please answer that question for me
about what happens to the Wild Fuzzies!

Thanks
Vikky