Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 16:15:31 -0700
Somewhere along the line, Carole Migden's name became mistakenly associated
with Kodo and the Michigan public health department.  Carole Migden is chair
of the CA Assembly Appropriations Committee, and she voted yes on AB_363,
the bill that would legalize ferrets in CA.  Unless there are two Carole
Migdens, she has nothing to do with Kodo's situation.

btw -- I agree that Kodo's situation seems to be improving.  By Tuesday,
Kodo will have *survived rabies* as long as any ferret on record, and by
Wednesday would become the longest surviving ferret ever.  Before then,
Karen Burns should realize her goof.  Let's hope so.

swamp

"Who, me officer?  What's a ferut?  These guys??  No, they're Polish cats."