From:
Sharon Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 10:38:37 EDT
WOW guys.  I recently visited a local Petco and I was just so damned
impressed.  The ferret enclosure was in great condition.  The litterbox
had pellets, the floor had that shredded paper stuff, the water bottles
were full, the food dishes were full (notice the multiples here), toys
were undamaged and not a bit of poop on the walls.

And yes you guessed it the cage was empty.  LOL.  Actually these guys do
fairly well at this location.  They aren't perfect but they accept my
suggestions without being snotty and I try not be snotty either.  HHmm,
maybe if we move I'll suggest a new position to the district office and
apply for it.  Its a thought.

Have a great day guys.
Sharon
Ferret Corner