From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:48:47 +0000
Dear Himberger,

Thanks for updating us on Stephanie although it's a shame that she hasn't
done that herself.  I also offered to help although not financially and
didn't receive a reply.

Dooks,
Susan

--
"Every guy I know who grooved behind horror movies and comic books when
he was a tot is today a productive, beautiful person, with imagination