From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:35:33 -0500
My girls have raised begging to an art form.  With Illura it's not even
begging, it's more like demanding!  Just now, I was sitting at my desk, on
top of which is the raisin box.  Illura makes the little circuit of the
room necessary to get up on top of the desk, stops, and flips the raisins
onto my lap with her nose.  This is a regular thing with her.  It's like
she was saying "Mom!  Raisins!  Now!" Lola's learning from her, too; though
she isn't as quick at getting up on the desk she's got the right idea.  And
of course I give them the raisins.  I'm so whipped!

Rachel and the raisin freaks