From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:36:54 EST
Sorry Bill.  This is sort of a repeat, but I've been getting lots of
questions for permissions lately and I thought it might be time to grant
another blanket permission to copy and distribute the "Ferret Owner's
Manual."  Anyone may copy and distribute the manual providing that no
changes are made and that no profit is made from the distribution.  When
we adopt out a ferret, we go over it with the adoptee, page by page and
paragraph by paragraph.  Each adoptee get a copy to take home for future
reference.

I realize that when it is translated into languages other than English,
"changes" are necessary.  (It's in at least three languages now that I know
of.)  All that I ask in that case is that the basic context not be changed.

The latest copy may be found at: http://www.thechipster.com/fert-man.html.
This is not my own Web page but one graciously provided by Chip.

For clubs and shelters wishing to distribute it, you may add your own local
contact information.

Dick B.