From:
Dawn M Pedchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:07:51 -0400
Hello all,

My best wishes for a happy Easter holiday.

I have been in contact with a young lady living in RI who does not have
enough time to spend with her little boy ferret.  She's concerned that
he doesn't have enough play time out of his cage and that he also doesn't
have any ferret friends.  Since my hubby has ended my adoption priveleges,
I told her I would help her locate a good home for him.

Here is some information she emailed to me about him:

"His name is Baby.  I'm not really sure how to describe his color.  He's
not really dark, but not super light either.  I'd say he's pretty typical
looking.  He's up to date on shots, never been sick.  He's very curious,
likes to bounce around the room and explore.  (This may be because he
doesn't get out too much, so when he does he wants to see as much as he
can).  Doesn't bite, but not a snuggler either.  I've had him about a
year, I've been the only owner - bought him from Petco as a baby."

"I do care very much about him and want to make sure he goes to a good
home.  The only small stipulation that I have with giving him away is that
I would like to bring him to the prospective new owner's home.  Basically,
I just want to assure myself that he is indeed going to a good home."

Ana has given me permission to post her email address.  Please email her
directly, as she will want to get information from potential adopters as
well as answer questions about Baby.

Dooks,
Dawn & Prov10