Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:08:15 -0700
Hey all you ferret lovers in North West Ohio, we have a new pet store
that has opened! It is in Oregon, Ohio. It's called Pet Fanatics and
is located on Navarre Ave in the same plaza as Yee Hahs bar and grill
(down near Kroger on the opposite side of the road). The owner is
actually concerned about the products he is selling. I did not get to
talk to him before he did his initial order, so what he has on his
shelves right now is what his distributers suggested. I did go over
with him what products he has that are not of good quality (i.e. he has
a treat where the first ingredient is sugar). These products are ones
he will probably not re-order. To make things even better, he told me
that the store will NOT be selling small animals. So, no worries about
him selling ferts.

I am working with him to get in the ferret products that many of us
use. I've also been talking to him about prices. He has agreed to get
in the items I suggested and also said that he would keep his prices
around what Dr. Foster and Smith has online. So, at the end of my post
is the list of products that I suggested and you can check Dr. Foster
and Smith's web site to see what prices he is looking at. The owner is
willing to order and stock any product that will sell and he is able to
get. If it is a product that is not going to sell well enough to stock,
he is willing to order it when a customer needs it. In the begining,
the list I gave him he will only be getting in a small quantity, but
will stock more as needed.

Yes, I know for some of you, driving to Oregon is a jog, but having a
pet store that is willing to carry or order all of our needed ferret
supplies AND offer us reasonable prices as well as show concern over
the products they are selling is really nice. So, please make an effort
to come check out his store.

Lastly, if you know of another much needed ferret item that is not on
my list, let me know so I can pass on the information to the store (I
did also give him a list of grooming products but did not list them
here).

Erin

The List:
Totally Ferret Active, Totally Ferret Baby, Totally Ferret Older,
Totally Ferret Complete, Totally Ferret Turkey, Zupreem, 8 in 1
Ultamate Crunchy, 8 in 1 Ultamate Soft, Ferret N-Bone Chew Treats,
Totally Ferret Treats, Totally Ferret Dooker Delights, Totally Ferret
Vivify, Marshall Super Fries Ferret Chew Treats, Marshall Uncle Jims
Original Duk Soup, 8 in 1 FerretVite Vitamin Supplement, 8 in 1
FerreTone