From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:38:18 -0400
HI Friends-- it is ME Jerimiah!

Yes, your favorite shelter jr mascot form FGerret Wise.  I was sooooo
excited this week-- heck it has been another real busy week-- but I GOT
MAIL!  real mail from the postal office.  Shleter Mom found it and brought
it to me.  A large big brown envelope and when she opened it up there was
a letter from Kit--- waving madly-- "HI Kit!  "

Kit wrote..."welcome ta da club.  Seems he picked me as an honoree member
of the Kouri Fan clunb!  Wowee I am a real club member-- inside the
envelope there was a membership card with yours trulies name Jerimiah
Ferretwise on it!  Yippee!!  and a caution Ferrets inside sticker for the
window-- shelter Mom helped me put it up-- then I tried to get out the
screen-- she spoiled that too!

I got an official Ferret Warrior bumper sticker for my hard work helping
the shelter kids too!  I feel so SPECIAL!!!!  My favorite ferret friend
the famous Kouri sent me a color pic of him playing his dynomite drum set
and I got some secret plans to build a cat fraidy maker machine-- oh boy
we can really have fun when kitty comes in the shelter!

Anyway,  I was soooo excited I had to share the very SPecial news..

 ..and if any of you's want to be a member jest have your hooman help you
write to:
Kouri Fan Club
1245 Curtis Switch Rd.
Mineral Bluff, GA  30559

and make sure they include a donation to the SOS - Save Our Shelters any
amount will help!  cuz they helps lots of ferrets who ends up in shelters--
and for most of em it's not a pretty time.

While you are at it -- if you is getting lonely at home-- have that hooman
friend look at the nearest shelter for a playmate-- cuz we all know the
more the merrier!

Gotta go play now--  Hugs to you all!

Jerimiah
Jr Mascot- Ferret Wise Shelter