From:
Norma Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 10:34:54 +0000
O.k. Bill, i don't know if you will post this one or not, but here goes...

After reading Kelleen's post about the poor turn-out for her club, i thought
i might ask all the "Southern Ontario" folks on this list, why they haven't
joined the SOFA (Southern Ontario Ferret Association).  i mean, i realize
they are certainly under no obligation to do so, but the turn-out for our
club has been just as depressing as the turn-out for FANG.  i really don't
know why...and would honestly like to know, so that maybe i could make some
changes.  Maybe it is the membership fee?  The $20 does by no means cover
all the expenses we incur, but maybe i could make the newsletter less fancy
and have it totally in B&W to get the cost down.  Would you guys join if it
was $15, or $10?

This club welcomes people from all across Ontario, so having only 5 members,
so far, is pretty sad!!!

What's up, guys???!!!

Please let me know.  Without more people, a ferret frolic becomes a mere
"ferret greeting", and contests are pretty un-exciting...gee, i wonder who
will win?  Well, you've got a one in five chance!!!  ugh.

Thanks,

Norma-ann
President and Co-Founder of the SOFA
(with members from St.Catherines to Ottawa...with one more in
between!!)  ;-)