From:
John Byerly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 08:29:38 -0700
Hello all!

I have been reading the list for a week or so now, and I appreciate the
wealth of knowledge that has been shared here!  (The woodstove pellets
are WONDERFUL)

My question is, I now seen many discussions of food for the feazles..  and
I have heard many brands mentioned.  The person I got my fuzzkids from told
me to get Mazuri ferret food because it was one of the best ones on the
market.  I looked very closely at the ingredients (with quite a few printed
webpages and emails in hand) and it looks to be good food.  They have been
on it as long as the previous owner had them.  So, am I okay with Mazuri?
Or, do I need to change to Totally Ferret or something else??

I do not mean to open a huge can of worms here, but, I want to do right by
my kiddos.  Thanks in advance!

John & Cathy
Tiny, Annie, RazzleCat, and BwooCat