Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:31:37 -0500
Today is a beautiful day at de Bridge. I was just lying dere by de
bridge entrance when all of a sudden I saw a fuzzy crossing. I stood
up and I noticed dat he had his head hanging sorta lopsidey, ifs you
knows what I means. He made his way towards me.

I introduced myself saying, Hi, I am SaraFerret. Welcome to the Rainbow
Bridge. This is your new home.

He just looked at me kinda puzzled and said, Hmmm, I don't understand
how I gots here. One minute I was playing and next minute, it was gone
and I was here. So what's up. Oh by de way, my name is Shakespeare and
I have a friend name of Gracie. Is she here?

Well, Shakespeare, I says, Your Mommy isn't here and Gracie isn't here.
They are back on earth and you have crossed de bridge. Dis is your new
forever home. But I know dat you has friends here already. I understand
dat you met wit an accident at your home, someting about a chair ting.

Shakespeare replied, Yeah, that's what is was, a nasty chair attack,
lousy chair.

I replied, Well, Shakespeare, dat's why dey call dem "accidents".
Tings happen. Humans don't mean to get tings in our way, but sometimes
we just go looking for tings to gets into. You know how us fuzzies are.
We are just de most curious creatures dat's de Lord ever creates.

And all of a sudden, a miracle happened "POOF"! His lopsidey neck was
straight once again and he could lift it free again.

Together we trotted over to de misting pond and we swished de water and
he could see his Mommy. Wowsie! Mommy was crying and blaming herself
with such big tears. Shakespeare cried out, Mommy, I loves you so much.
Den he threw his kisses and hugs and wrapped dem with his love and laid
dem on a nearby shooting star and sent dem on to you and by de time you
read dis dey should be dere. He made his promise dat one day in de long
distant future dat Mommy and Gracie would be reunited and run together
forever. Den with another swish, de vision was gone. And together,
Shakespeare and I went down de garden path towards de cottage where
he would meet with friends dat had gone before him.

SaraFerret has a quick note of comfort for his mommy. There is a place
http://www.ladaisey.com/fly.html

And so ended another greeting at de bridge

Loveys and hugs SaraFerret, bridgegreeter