Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 09:36:42 EDT
I thought I would pass the info along, One of the ferrets that got
adopted from my shelter fell victim to the recall,His name was killer,
trust me he was far from a killer more like a lover,he was a strong
white dark red eyed male,by the time the recall came out it was to
late,I just felt that I need to give him the proper respect,and also
let other ferret lovers know that it does hit close to home.

A little history on killer,He was abandoned at the front of the pet
store ,very skinny,weak and filthy,but with a little love and attention
he became one the largest ferrets and heaviest ferrets that came
through the shelter,The owner (chett) was concerned and wanted to
make sure others were aware of the the risk,

Killer will be missed By his human family and Bubba and Fang,(2 of his
ferret family).and us shelter folks.

Sincerely,
James Barr
Zilla's Fuzzy Friends Ferret Rescue and Shelter

\(_   \(_