From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 07:13:33 -0400
I have asked for Squiggles simply to insure and ensure the animal has a
good home for life.  THe current owners are taking stellar care of her and
she is recovering extremely well considering what she went through.  She
is going to recover and be just fine.  She also has bonded to the current
owners so they have decided to not let her out for adoption which floats
my boat to know there is ongoing and quality life ahead for Squiggles.
My offer stands, but I am happy with status quo.

With this example of dedication by the shelter towards this species of
animals being consistent with other shelters, all of us who read the FML
and even those fur coated speed bump owners who don't subscribe share an
unspoken gratitude and respect for those who are shelter operators.  Hats
off, a nod and a wink to all of you!!  Most of all, from the heart, thank
you!

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed