From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:26:30 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note that I have changed over to a school email account.  My
earthlink account is gone.  You can reach me at:

Nifty new email at the school.  I can check it on the web anywhere and can
pay a very small sum for guaranteed access.  Way cool.

The ferts are all doing well.  Ollie had some periodontal work done.  He
had a bad abscess but the tooth was good, so the vet put good stuff up in
his gum and he is all better now.

Dem fat boys are rubbing bald spots on their bellies again.  Sigh.  Georgie
is trying to outdo everyone in the "I is puttin' on the weight for winter"
race.  Man, I am going to have to get that boy some bag balm for the
stretch marks I think.

My Stan the Man is turning into a fur coat again.  He is sooooo soft and
creamy looking.  Very Siamese if you please.  And the more cuddly he gets,
the more he wants to me to leave him alone.

Miss Natasha, aka Mazel Tov, is turning into a cuddle bunny.  Yep, she
still bites, but it is rarely harder than any of my other "little nippers."
Which around here means dents in the skin, but no blood.  Most of the time
she doesn't bite that hard.  I am starting to wrestle with her just as hard
as the others, something I have avoided doing.  But even wound up, she
doesn't bite too hard now.  And she will lay still for me to hold her a bit
now and then.

Nicky wants to sleep at my feet at night.  He can't get on the bed by
himself (my bed is too tall for him to climb with his weak hind legs).  So
runs and sits on my feet before I climb into bed.  He likes to lay under
the covers, wrapped around my toes.  He holds them in his little hands.
Only trouble is rolling over into an "Nicky Oopsie" in the middle of the
night.  But he does try.

Since her adrenal surgery, Miss Maisie is coal black. She is so beautiful
with her thick winter coat. And she has really turned into a lover now.
Well, as much as she can be.

Well, have to go read.  I have 4 English classes and one sociopolitical
history class.  I have figured around 100 pages of reading a day this
semester.  Glad I am only in actual class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, lots
of reading and writing time.  Course it will just get worse next semester
with grad school.  I am a complete masochist.  I have finally accepted the
truth about myself.  ;-)

Hugs to all,

Mo' Margaret and her Marvelous Mob of Mischieviousness