From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 09:49:10 +0000
Well, I never left, because I've been GETTING the FML but I sure haven't
been reading, and I sure haven't been contributing.  Anyway, I think I've
got the time in my life again to be a part of this.  For those of you that
have asked (and those of you that have wondered silently), I have not
updated the ferret name list (http://www.texramp.net/~ahn/addferret.html) in
a LONG time.  My laptop had some major problems.  My insurance paid for a
new (much better) laptop, but when I went to install Microsoft Access, I
discovered teeth marks in disk number 8.  I haven't had the $15 to order
replacement disks and I won't have it for awhile so updates are on hold for
a bit.  The list isn't lost, I just can't add to it yet.  I'm very sorry.
Anyway, I'm still taking additions so feel free to submit more names.  I'm
putting the replacement disks on my Christmas list.  :(

Ferret updates: My four are doing well.  Beckett did end up having an
adrenal tumor as MANY of you suggested he might (and I prayed he didn't).
He hadn't lost any hair back when I was describing his problems (his
interest in his sisters even though he's fixed).  He DID lose most of his
hair from the time I decided, yeah, it's adrenal, to the time we pulled
together $300 for surgery.  It's growing back now and he's doing well.  I
have a feeling Max and Applejuice have the same problem.  *sigh* Their
possible surgeries are on my Christmas list as well.

Well, that's it for now.  For those of you who remember me, thanks :) For
those of you who don't, Hi I'm Anna and there are my furry rats, Beckett,
Max.3, Applejuice, and K-Nack.  Nice to read you all again.

Anna