From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:05:06 EDT
Shona writes:
>A guy is walking down the street, wearing a fur coat.  When he arrives
>home, he clicks his fingers and his coat (really about 30 live ferrets)
>falls off him, and run around his apartment.
>
>Anyone seen it?

Yes Shona I have.  It was a Doritos ad.  The ferrets in that ad were
California Ferrets ( no say it isn't so).  And the little girl ferret
you see there the most is a cute little sable named Shanini who at this
moment is fighting to stay alive.  If anyone has a copy of this.  Please
send it to me.  I lost mine.  And I would love to get another copy,

Thanks,
Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, and Naked Noel