From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 18:33:00 EDT
hi...
for those of you who read and were touched by Judy's Apology Letter to Lil
Bear, i have made a page for it for her...

http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/lb-apology.html ...An Apology
and for those interested in the rest of his story...i have made 2 more
pages for judy of him...

http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/lilbear.html ...Lil Bear's Story
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/lilbear2.html ...Lil Bear & Friends

Please, friends...ADV/AD is not going to go away by itself...more and more
ferrets are going to become infected with this deadly disease... people are
still saying "It can't happen to me"..."why should i test?"

they are NOT demanding ADV testing before getting a kit from a breeder...

they are NOT demanding ADV testing before getting one from a shelter...

they are fighting testing at shows where their ferrets are at the most
risk of picking up this terrible disease!!!...WHY???

Every ferret you know and every ferret you DON'T know needs your help to
get research done on ADV so we can look forward to a cure or at least a
vaccine for it...

it won't happen without your donations...

let's see...there are roughly 3,000 members here...if every one gave a
measly $5.00 to ADV research...that would be $15,000.00 for research...
and if you found your way to do that every month...or every 2 months...
look how much that would help..that is a LOT of $$!!!!...and they could
use every cent!!!...and more...

you can't say..."well, it is only $5.00...nobody will miss it if i don't
send it in..."...what if everybody said that?

ok...there is a link on Judy site...for donation info...it is too much
info to put in here...PLEASE!!!  go check it out and PLEASE!!!...just try
to donate $5.00...today...more if you can...less if you have to...but
PLEASE!!..just do it...

http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom  ...White Russians ADV Page...

thank you from the bottom of my heart..and for all the unfortunate and
courageous mommys and daddys of ADV+ and AD kids...and especially for the
ferrets already afflicted with this...

kat
KITY= .. =KAT...( a.k.a....FuzzieMom ) and the Kolektive of "16"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, PopPye, Noodles, Sandi-Mandi,
Hope-HollyHeart, Edison, Lucky, Princess Cissy, Uh-Oh... and "Jack, Sassy,
and Angel"

And holding "Bear" and "Geezer" close in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy, and
the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages...
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97