From:
Pat Palsha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:21:52 +0800
Hey everyone, I used to be on the FML about 5 months ago, but I moved from
Springfield, Virginia to Ft. Richardson, Alaska.  I have, well had two
ferrets named Tootsie and Bear, and the only reason why I don't have them
is because their illegal on post.  Bear is a albino, a big ferret, and
he's a male, and he's one of the dumbest ferrets I've ever seen in my life.
He's always falling of things, and falling out of the hammocks at night,
and he'd always try to play with my parents two beagles, I loved that
ferret to death.  And then their's Tootsie, she's a quiet little sable
girl, and she thinks she a dog, because she loves dog food, and she sleeps
with the dogs, and not with bear when their out of their cages.  She loves
socks, and she loves feet.  I'm trying to get my ferrets back in a couple
of months, and I'm suppose to get the Post Commanders approval to get them
legalized on post.  I'm glad my dad is a high rank, and he's also good
friends with the Post Commander, and also he's my next door neighbor.  So,
I hope to have my ferrets up here in a month or two.  The only problem is
I can't find any pet stores around here, does anyone from Alaska know of
any pet stores?  Well, it's nice meeting everying!

Pat