From:
Kim Vanderlaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:45:27 -0400
Hi,

I am cleaning out my house and ferret shelter to get packed for a major
move (about 30 hours by car). I have found numerous fund- raising items
that must be sold now. Among these are the following:

Notecards (various ferret pictures - some color, some black & white),
packages of 10 cards: $3.50 each

Notecards (raccoon pen and ink drawing), packages of 10 cards and
envelopes: $2.50 each

New Ferret Fun 5-In-One Collar/Harness/Leash (missing bell) priced at
15.89: Selling for $8.99

New Marshall Ferret Front Pack Carrying System (blue): $15.00

New FerreTrail Super Sleeper Sleep-E-Sack (yellow): $7.50

New Marshall Bi-Odor Ferret Waste Deodorizer (8 ounce): $7.50

New NutraPet Dog & Cat Dental Wipes (can be used safely for ferrets):
$5.00

New Tomlyn Nik Stop Styptic Powder: $5.00

If anyone is interested or wants more information, please let me know!
This not only helps support the ferrets and pay vet bills, it will help
with moving them from here to the new place.

Thank you very much!

Kim
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue
Lakeland, FL Branch