From:
Damon Hudac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 05:19:07 -0400
Well folks, I took Roy out for his first walk (drag?) today.  I FINALLY got
his harness adjusted so that he wouldn't slip out of it.  I had not been
home for a day, and I felt bad for leaving him in his cage for so long, so
it was time to treat him to an adventure in the urban jungle.  He got to
meet a neighboor's schnauser puppy ("Snoopy") and a couple other people,
and he even introduced me to a couple FINE-looking women down the street
who thought he was the cutest thing they had ever seen!  When it was over,
a good time was had by all and Roy got to explore some of the urban jungle
around here.  I am definately going to have to take him out for a drag more
often.  Maybe one day he will learn to walk along with me rather than me
having to drag him along as he tries to sniff out everything he sees.  If
anyone has any tips or suggestions from archived FML, I wouldn't mind
hearing them.  Until then, Roy and I wish you the best and have a good day!

Oh, also, one of them women at work, well, her son used to have some
snakes, but the snakes died and he's not getting anymore for a little
while.  I talked to her, and it looks as if I may be getting some leftover
frozen mice for Roy.  Since he has never eaten anything but kibble, I'm
curious to see if he will take to mice or if it will take some prodding.
I'll post my experiences.  Incidentally, there is a 200k document available
from this mail server with LOTS of EXCELLENT info on ferret diets.  I urge
you all to read it over and see what you can do about your fuzzy's diet.  I
think you are supposed to request the file called "Diet Posts." Well, I'm
almost late to work, so I'll be moving along now.  Roy and I wish you the
best!

                -Damon Hudac