Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 00:34:37 -0800
I picked up three today - one for me and two for friends. So if you
want one and don't have a Lowe's near you - or they're out of them -
let me know. There were also three more at the Everett, WA, Lowe's
after I bought mine so if you live in the area, go grab one.

Online at Lowe's they list it as a "Meerkat" though the tag says
"Musical Friend" with no animal listed like someone else said. So
clearly it's Lowe s error that it's called a Meerkat since we all
know it's a ferret Be sure to read the "Reviews" - ferret owners
have already scolded them that it's a ferret.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_351517-33492-X009628MULG_0

Shortened URL if that breaks - http://tinyurl.com/72bfdks

** Note that you can put in your zipcode and see if your local Lowe's
has any in stock.

Here's my Mitzy - Attacker of All Christmas Animated Annoying Singing
and Dancing Creatures - with it so you can see how cute it is. It would
be under my bed in seconds if I don't keep it up high LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzkXlcH9DFM

Oh and here's a pic I took of Meerkats at the Woodland Park Zoo - much
chubbier and nowhere near as long as this guy plus they aren't coloured
like that! [No link given for picture.]

Laura