Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 07:40:14 EDT
God bless my friends and lall of my fur grandbabies, i just got out of
yhr hospital monday, seems fluid piills im alergic to them, i lost all
of my viital protain and everrythhing else you need to live. i I ahd
fell one more time monday I would of died, noe the questioo, what do
you take if youo can't take fluid polls, there is nothinf I caaan
take, but as long as God llets me I will write for my babies. i miss
all opf you. write me at my eail mail [log in to unmask]

bles one and all

Granny