From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 05:55:35 -0700
Jen, and everyone else interested:  I really don't care what other people
think about all my animals.  I make sure they are fed, clean and loved.  I
did have a sales person come into my house and when asked to sit down she
made the statement that there were animals hairs on the chairs.  I said
there is the door and don't let it hit you in the butt as you leave.  The
look on her face was great!! :)  In MY house you either like animals or keep
your mouth shut!  Those are the rules.  So enjoy your animals and make sure
the door works.
Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net