From:
Becky Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:59:35 -0400
I am having my first little guy going in for adrenal surgery on Friday
(I work, and I want to be home with him the first couple of days) and
I was wondering what to expect afterward? I have a younger fert as his
cage mate, he is around 5, should I separate them? they are so attached
to each other, so I don't know what to do about that. Also, what kind
of things should I watch for and be careful of besides the obvious.
this list has been a wealth of knowledge for me, and I was hoping to
get just a little richer with some more info on what to expect. I am
just so nervous and worried.

<http://www.clipart-free.com/clipart/ferret/tn_ferret.gif>

Becky Poland
Processor