From:
mike j hamm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:59:45 -0800
Hey all!  The Inland Northwest Championship Ferret Show is being held on
Saturday June 5th, 2004 at the Spokane Interstate Fairgrounds in Spokane,
WA.  This is an AFA sanctioned show, which includes four Championship
Title Bearing Rings plus Specialty Rings.  We would love to see more
people from the Seattle area, Portland area, and any other areas.

Kevin, the Spokane groups supported your Portland show, so it would be
nice if your gang could make it up to Spokane this year =).  You know
that we will all be down at the Portland show in November also.

If you would like more information about being a vendor, sponsor, or an
exibitor and for a registration packet, please email the Show Registrar:
Darcy Sinsley at [log in to unmask]

This is the 4th Annual show that Spokane has put on and every year it
just keeps getting better!

Hope to see all of you
soon,
Sara Hamilton