From:
"Bill Looyen. (Ferretologist)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 15:10:41 +1200
Ela you wrote:

>I just acquired the ability to do IRC chats through this new account.  (I
>don't know what I'm doing, but I know that it's possible!)

Very much so!!  I have just started this very interesting idea of
communicating.  It works very well but I use only a valuation copy of
"IPHONE" (Vocaltec) therefore I can only talk for 1 minute at the time,
until I can obtain the licensed software, but still great fun.  I put in a
topic: "Ferrets" but have had no contacts as yet, but I think this will
come.

Greeting from New Zealand and my 10 fluffie bums.

           BILL.