From:
Anne Charbonneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 21:47:36 -0400
Bonjour!
        First of all thank you to everyone who send me message.  All that
moral support help me more than you can think...

to Dr Williams: thanks again for your precious advices and encouragements.
Dr Gauvin has a lot of knowledge about ferrets and did that kind of surgery
hundreds of time.  He's professor at Montreal University and shows me by the
questions he asked, the examination he did and explanations he gave to me,
that he really knows what he's doing...  With all the info that I got from
you, the FAQ and the FML, it was easy to see that Victor was in good hands
and easier to make the decision of going for the surgery...
        I will have the histo-patho results next week...

News from Victor:
nnnnnnn He is back home!  When we arrived on Thursday night, the three
ferrets took a big 5 minutes smelling and licking each other.  Victor
insisted to visit all the rooms but was disapointed that I closed the door
of their house (It's a real 2 levels house and I didn't want that he climb
to the mezzanine where is their bedroom...).  I'm surprise of his vitality!
I think that I look more like the one who get the surgery than him!!!  So
we prepared a separate cage for him with his special food and his favorite
blanket and he went to sleep for all night.
        He had a good day today but each time that I let him walk around
a little bit, he wants to go in is house and eat his regular food and
climb everywhere.  So I follow him... I'm his body-guard...
        Marie-Joelle is with us tonight and so happy to be with her Victor
again...  We all know that it can be only for little time but if he does not
suffer...and we keep in mind that as Dr Williams said, Victor can surprise
us...
        Each day with him is a gift of love and life :'-)

Anne, family, Victor 8-) (Why can't I eat real ferret food!?!)
              Hugo (Victor why don't you sleep with us?!?)
              Adele (Have you seen that Victor has a zipper on is belly?!?)

P.S. How do you like my smiley ferret 8-)
     Any other idea??

--

 Anne Charbonneau E-mail: [log in to unmask]    Fax: (514) 343-2233
                  Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3C 3J7