From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 12:52:50 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled snack traders...

(I'll trade ya yer snack for a look at my backside as I run like crazy
with it!)

The New Additions...ain't that a singin' group?

Anyway, two new boys came to live with me.  They are (allegedly) both
under a year, with one only supposed to be four months.  They are the
size of small horses.  They must be very intelligent, as they were quite
willing to use their litter boxes, eat Iams and Totally Ferret food and
like Bandits Ferret Snacks!

They loved the house, roaming all over the place within moments of being
let loose.  I let them play for about two hours, then left the "kids"
bunch out (Bump, Chewy and LittleRhunGirl) to play with them.  There were
a few arguments--one apparently having to do with how many licks it takes
to get to the tootsie roll center...that one lasted several seconds, but
otherwise, they all played well!

Lots of sniffing and following each other around didn't lead to anything
drastic.  They even got together to chase the cat out of the house!  I
think these two will do well here!  The cat thinks otherwise.

I'm not going to name these two kids until I have had a week or so to
watch their personalities.  When I think of something, I'll let you all
know what I came up with.  In the meantime, welcome Flumpy and Flumpier!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/