From:
P & C Meydrech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 00:47:44 EDT
I have been getting FML for about a week now.  We have only had our ferret
for a couple months, and are taking care of a friends ferret for the summer.
I thought we had an animal that would be healthy and not to much trouble to
care for.  So far this seems to be the case, but after reading FML I am
beginning to wonder.  You guys have me nervous!!  Seems like theres an awful
lot of talk about sickness.  Hope it's not as common as it sounds!

What do most of you do when you go on vacation?  Leave your ferrets with
someone?  If I had someone come in and feed them, I'd have to have them take
them out for exercise, right?  I wonder if we shouldn't just pack them up
and take them along - but that wouldn't work out well either, I don't think,
since we will be out of the hotel a lot and can't just leave them.  What
have some of you done?  Don't think I want to leave them anywhere that they
can catch something.

Gotta go now -

Claudia & furry friends