From:
Dianna Desrochers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:50:27 -0500
Well, it seems that neither I, nor my proof readers, noticed ... I forgot
to include the URL to The CMF Store in my post, LOL.  What a DUMMY I
am!!!  So here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets/

And again .. ALL proceeds at this time are going DIRECTLY to Jean!!!

I would also like to add my THANKS to ALL the others that are helping
Jean..  Harry and his group and Chris Sayne at the Three Rivers Ferret
Council, Inc.  I know that there are many others doing things as well
on their own.  GOD BLESS this community of Ferret Folks!!!

I have seen it time and time again, in this situation and with the folks
that are helping Alicia at The Ferret Wise Shelter ..  when one is in
need, everyone bands together to help!

GOD Bless you ALL!!
Dianna