From:
Dave Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 14:25:03 -0800
Hi All
I just want to remind everyone that the next Houston Area Ferret Association
Meeting will be Saturday, November 9 at 3:00 p.m.  at the Houston Public
Library downtown.  We would love to see everyone from Houston and the
surrounding areas come on out and enjoy the fun!  Remember there will be
some Christmas ideas for sale not only for Ferrets, but their Humans too!
Who knows maybe we can get Mo'Maggie back for one more meeting!  Please feel
free to e-mail us if you need directions or have any questions.  Hope to see
you there!

Noni, Dave and the Fearless Five ;)
(The new Houston Area Ferret Association Contacts)