Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:26:16 -0400
hello all

this is just a reminder to get your orders in for your shirts.  we are
offering short sleeve white shirts, long sleeve ladies white shirts
(sorry guys), and black full zipped hoodies.  the short sleeve shirts
will also be on sale at the conference with a $3.00 markup, and the
others are only available via pre-order, so get your orders in :)

here are the prices, taxes included.

IF YOU PAY BY CHEQUE or MONEY ORDER
- white short sleeve t-shirt ($20 CAN pre-order - add $2 for 2XL, 3XL
  etc) $23 at the conference - add $2 for 2XL, 3XL etc)
- white ladies long sleeved crewneck t ($25 CAN)
- black full zip hooded sweatshort ($40 CAN)

the cheque or money order should be made payable to
"The Ferret Aid Society" and sent to:

                         Ferret Aid 2006 T-shirts
                         135 Fifth St
                         Toronto, ON
                         Canada M8V 275

if you wish to PAY VIA PAYPAL the prices will be
    - white short sleeve t-shirt  ($20 USD - add $2 for 2XL, 3XL etc)
    - white ladies long sleeved crewneck t   ($25 USD)
    - black full zip hooded sweatshort   ($40 USD)
we apologize for the increased pricing, but because of the fees by paypal
and the conversion rate they use, this is the only way we won't take a
loss.

our payment address is <[log in to unmask]>.  we encourage you
to send a cheque or money order (remember to specify canadian funds).

sizes and shirt specifications can be found on the ifc ferret aid
website, at
http://ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html
click on merchandise and scroll down please!

we do not intend to ship to conference attendees at this point.  if you
cannot attend the conference but would like a t-shirt or hoodie anyways,
please email me with your address and I will give you the shipping
prices.  thank you!

feel free to email me with any questions!  I will send out confirmation
of orders sometime next week.

thank you!

----
Selina, Dart, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi

IFC Ferret Aid 2006
Ordered your IFC shirt yet?
And where is your Ferret ART work?
http://ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html