From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:22:48 -0500
My heart breaks for your little lost one, though he didn't know his
plight.  He was clearly so loved and treasured by you, that he couldn't
have imagined a happier life I'm sure.  But how sad that he didn't get
his own special gift in the end, especially since he deserved so much
more.

I have three ferrets, two from pet stores (before I knew of shelters)
and my third Jillie, from a shelter after she had been abandoned.  Of
my three she is the only one who doesn't lay claim to things.  Mikette
hides all stuffy balls, oven mits, and belled colors.  Baby plays with
every single nosiy ball around and hides other rattle balls and every
stuffed animal she can carry.  Jillie, just is.  She is a sweet, cuddly,
sometimes playful gal - but has never once placed anything in a special
spot.  I hope she knows the world is hers.

Risa