Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:08:11 -0800
>Tonight i am hurting for Rufus, i am angry at the people that were
>supposed to be caring for this little boy child, a once lovely, happy
>and full of life boy.  A full of life and personality kid who made
>everyone smile.  Now this child of mine is a lump of bones, tucked away
>in a vet office, alone and scared.  He should have been taken care of a
>long time ago.  I somehow feel like this is my fault.  I adopted to
>these people - i trusted them.  Not only did they betray my trust, they
>betrayed my Rufus too.

God I'll never understand how or why people can do this.  They cared
enough to adopt from a shelter.  They cared enough to fill out an
application and go thru the adoption process.  We all know its much
easier to walk into a petstore and buy a ferret, no questions asked.
WHY?  Why did they let this baby suffer?  HOW?  How can they do this?
How can they look at themselves in the mirror?  How can they live with
themselves?  I'm so sorry Randy for what they did to Rufus, and for what
they did to you.  They are despicable.  I dont give a crap about how much
money problems they have, or that their family is going thru a divorce
or whatever stupid, lame excuses they will throw out.  They're scum.
Absolute scum.  How can you let a living breathing creature suffer like
that?  Like Randy said, once full of life and joy... I hope these loser
people get what they have coming to them.  Whether in this life or
another one, I hope they will have to answer for what they did.

I'm so sorry for all this poor baby went thru in the beginning, then
supposidly adopted into his forever home, and now to suffer like this.
Randy dont doubt yourself.  You got him the care he needed.  I am
praying for Rufus and for you.

Andrea